Canada and U.S. Immigration
Business Immigration lawyers at Devry Smith Frank LLP also keep a close eye on the latest developments in immigration law and their potential impact on your business. We help create solutions regarding how, where, and under which program or category applicants should apply for temporary and permanent immigration. We advise on:
- Cross border movement of employees of multinational companies
- Intra-Company Transferees of managers/executives and other corporate immigration strategies
- Corporate immigration compliance and audits
- Transitioning employees from temporary resident to permanent resident status
- Advising on the impact of mergers & acquisitions on the status of foreign workers
- Advising on employee inadmissibility due to criminality or medical issues
- Start-Up Business Class
At Devry Smith Frank LLP we work as at team and since we are a full service law firm, we can provide you with other resources which you might need in your Business Immigration process, such as Human Resource and Employee Law or our Business Law and Corporate Services.
We look forward to working with you—whether you are just starting to structure your business or are expanding it. For all your business immigration needs, please feel free to contact any of our lawyers listed on the right side of this page.
We have three locations to serve you:
Our Toronto office is conveniently located in the Lawrence and Don Mills area at 95 Barber Greene Road, Suite 100;
Our Whitby office is located in the heart of downtown Whitby at 209 Dundas Street East, Suite 401;
Our Barrie office is located in downtown Barrie at 85 Bayfield Street, 3rd Floor.
We have plenty of free parking at all three locations.