Corporate Immigration, Canada and U.S. Immigration
The business immigration lawyers at Devry Smith Frank LLP (“DSF”) can quickly and effectively help your employees obtain temporary or permanent residence in Canada and the U.S. With experience in both personal and corporate immigration, our lawyers have a global outlook and a personal approach, helping corporations and individuals meet the requirements and gain the advantages of immigration to Canada and the U.S.We represent a wide range of clients from diverse backgrounds including:
- Multinational corporations
- Skilled and professional individuals
- Temporary workers
- Individuals in sports and the arts
Our lawyers will help clients understand and work within the Canadian immigration system by designing immigration strategies that are tailored to their specific needs. We will also advise you on how long the business immigration process will take and the best immigration strategies to use. Our familiarity with both Canadian and American law means we can anticipate problems that may arise and help find the best solutions for you.
DSF’s immigration lawyers also keep a close eye on the latest developments in immigration law and their potential impact on your business. We help create solutions regarding how, where, and under which program or category applicants should apply for temporary and permanent immigration. We advise on:
- Cross border movement of employees of multinational companies
- Intra-Company Transferees of managers/executives and other corporate immigration strategies
- Corporate immigration compliance and audits
- Transitioning employees from temporary resident to permanent resident status
- Advising on the impact of mergers & acquisitions on the status of foreign workers
- Advising on employee inadmissibility due to criminality or medical issues
- Start-Up Business Class
At DSF we work as a team. Since we are a full service law firm, we can provide you with other resources which you might need in your business immigration process, such as Human Resource and Employee Law or our Business Law and Corporate Services.
We look forward to working with you—whether you are just starting to structure your business or are expanding it. For all your business immigration needs, please feel free to contact any of our lawyers listed on the right side of this page.