How To Change A Support Order

July 16th, 2015 by John Schuman

How To Change A Support Order

Watch this episode with real estate agent Joe Terceira, and Toronto family lawyer John Schuman where Schuman will discuss the topic of changing a support order.

–   If someone loses their job, can they just stop paying court ordered support?

–   What if it is not court ordered, but in your separation agreement?

–   What if someone loses their job and they are to be paying support, what can they do?

–   Do you need a lawyer to help you with the paperwork?

Schuman answers all these questions and more regarding changing a support order.

Our law offices are easily located in the Lawrence and Don Mills location of Toronto and we have plenty of free parking.

To browse some others law videos pertaining to family law, kindly browse through our media web page.

Learn more about Changing a Support Order by listening to Podcast #32 by Toronto Family Lawyer John Schuman
Subscribe to the Ontario Family Law Podcast on iTunes.

For further information or assistance in regards to changing a support order, please contact one of our Toronto family lawyers or John Schuman at TEL: 416-446-5080 or

Flag Counter