Toronto Immigration Lawyers
Since 1964, our experienced Toronto Immigration lawyers have provided solid advice and immigration services in Toronto to those seeking to immigrate to Canada. Millions of people from all over the world are attempting to immigrate to Canada, but only a small percentage will be accepted. In 2010 Canada welcomed 280,636 new permanent residents, 182,322 temporary foreign workers and 96,147 foreign students. Immigration law is very complex and should not be attempted as a do-it-yourself project. At Devry Smith Frank LLP (“DSF”) we provide immigration services in Toronto for individuals, families and businesses.
Our Areas of Expertise include but are not limited to:
- Skilled Workers and Professionals (in Canada, excluding Quebec): Must have a valid offer of arranged employment, or have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least an occupation where there is a proven need in Canada for more workers or be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.
- Quebec-selected Skilled Workers: Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects its own immigrants.
- Canadian Experience Class: For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-employed People: For experienced people who want to start a business in Canada and who can afford to make a sizable investment.
- Provincial Nominees: One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there.
- Family Sponsorship: Sponsorship of a family member(s) to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
Why hire DSF?
With millions of applicants and a limited number of immigrants accepted, an experienced immigration lawyer can make the difference between immigrating to Canada and remaining one of the hopefuls. The immigration lawyers at DSF can assist in selecting the immigration category that best meets your situation, handle the application process and ensure that your case is handled with the utmost care. Contact us today and take the first step towards Canadian immigration.
For further information or assistance with any legal matters regarding immigration services, contact one of the Toronto immigration lawyers listed on the right by clicking on their name. We also encourage you to watch our Immigration videos as they cover wide range of topics.