Toronto Immigration Lawyers
Our Areas of Expertise include but are not limited to:
- Skilled Workers and Professionals (in Canada, excluding Quebec): Must have a valid offer of arranged employment, or have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least an occupation where there is a proven need in Canada for more workers or be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.
- Quebec-selected Skilled Workers: Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects its own immigrants.
- Canadian Experience Class: For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-employed People: For experienced people who want to start a business in Canada and who can afford to make a sizable investment.
- Provincial Nominees: One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there.
- Family Sponsorship: Sponsorship of a family member(s) to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
Why hire DSF?
With millions of applicants and a limited number of immigrants accepted, an experienced immigration lawyer can make the difference between immigrating to Canada and remaining one of the hopefuls. The Devry Smith Frank LLP immigration lawyers can assist in selecting the immigration category that best meets your situation, handle the application process and ensure that your case is handled with the utmost care. Contact us today and take the first step towards Canadian immigration.
We have three locations to serve you:
Our Toronto office is conveniently located in the Lawrence and Don Mills area at 95 Barber Greene Road, Suite 100;
Our Whitby office is located in the heart of downtown Whitby at 209 Dundas Street East, Suite 401;
Our Barrie office is located in downtown Barrie at 85 Bayfield Street, 3rd Floor.
We have plenty of free parking at all three locations.
For furher information or assistance with any legal matters regarding immigration services, contact one of the Toronto immigration lawyers listed on the right by clicking on their name. We also encourage you to watch our Immigration videos as they cover wide range of topics.