Planning and Development Lawyers in Barrie
Our Planning and Development lawyers in Barrie represent property owners, builders, developers, landlords and this group incorporates lawyers with expertise in planning, land development, condominiums, OMB, real estate and litigation.
We can help you with the following areas of Planning and Development law:
1. Municipal law: We represent a range of clients from individuals seeking zoning variances to large corporations putting forward more complex development applications. The Municipal Law team specializes in matters such as minor variances for residential and commercial construction, negotiation of site plan agreements, and rezoning applications.
2. Aggregate Extraction: specialized legal, planning and development knowledge is required to deal with many issues that may arise from aggregate extraction. Our Barrie Planning and Development lawyers have many years of experience in this area of law and they have represented aggregate producers in matters such as the assessments, planning and rehabilitation of aggregate sites.
3. Real estate planning and development: whatever your real estate matter might be, our experienced real estate planning and development lawyers in Barrie will be able to provide practical and sound advice that will help you to achieve your goals. We can guide you from a simple home or land purchase to complex development transactions.
We can assist you through all areas of municipal law, land development and expropriation. Our team will also represent you at municipal and regional committees, boards, tribunals and courts.
Our Planning And Development Lawyers and Law Group can help you with the following:
- Zoning by-law amendments
- Municipal by-law interpretation, agreements and litigation
- Site plan approval agreements
- Environmental and Heritage issues and approvals.
- Liaising with local and government staff
- Condominium Development and Conversions
- All licensing and development approvals.
- Judicial Review applications and planning appeals.
- Construction and project management agreements.
For more information regarding any of your Planning and Development law needs, please contact our Barrie Planning and Development law lawyers listed on the right on this page.