Ashley Doidge joined Devry Smith Frank LLP (“DSF”) in 2019 as an associate in our wills and estates group.
Prior to joining DSF, Ashley gained extensive experience working at a Toronto law firm. In 2010, Ashley obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from York University. She later received her Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School. Ashley’s practice has been focused on Estate Planning and Estate Administration since her call to the bar in 2015.
Ashley enjoys assisting clients with their legal needs including:
• Wills (including preparing “Multiple Wills” for Physicians, Dentists, Accountants, other professionals and business owners)
• Powers of Attorney for Property
• Powers of Attorney for Personal Care
• Alterego Trusts
• Henson Trusts for disabled beneficiaries
• Domestic Contracts (pre-nuptual agreements, cohabitation agreements)
• Applications for Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee (also known as Probate Applications)
• Survivorship Applications
Ashley is a member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) of Canada, Estate Planning Council of Toronto, Professional Advisory Committee at the Baycrest Foundation, Professional Advisory Committee at the Jewish Foundation of Greater Toronto, Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association – Trusts and Estates Law Section and the Law Society of Ontario.